New classic and effortless chic pearl bracelet design, the new baroque pearl bracelet is for the fuss fee person, who loves the effortless and classic chic feeling of pearls.
The charming baroque freshwater pearls are all slightly freeform, and just look so cool with a T-shirt or a dress. You can wear it solo for a minimalist understated look, or go for the more boho chic layered look.
I happily custom fit this bracelet.
Do expect small natural inclusion and irregularities in baroque freshwater pearls, as they are all one of kind
- Freshwater baroque pearl bracelet
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- Length: 19 cm including a 3 cm extender chain
- Custom fitting in length is also available, simply write the desired length at check out
- The pearls are grade A freshwater pearls, and app 8-9mm long
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- The Baroque Pearl Bracelet comes comes wrapped in an ECO-cotton jewellery pouch that is ideal for storing and travelling. The bracelet is shipped in ECO-friendly boxes.
10 percent of the annual profit of RAW Copeagen goes to charity, since 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more. I donate to this charity as I used to work with vulnerable women in the Balkans and West Africa before becoming a jewellery designer.