Gorgeous, delicate and boho chic feminine watermelon tourmaline gemstone necklace with small faceted tourmalines.
This necklace is a cute little addition to your necklace layering. The necklace is named after the magic number of three because of the three gold vermeil beads set off centre. The necklace was created to add a little extra magic into your life.
This design looks gorgeous as a cheecky contrast to workwear or as a boholicious gem for a night out.
Wear solo or layered.
- Bohochic watermelon tourmaline gemstone necklace
- The chokers is app 14 inches long with a small extender chain
- All metal parts are gold plated silver
- The faceted tourmaline are ethically sourced
- All RAW Copenhagen designs are handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK, and come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.