NEW DESIGN - The Make a Wish Pearl Necklaces is a new addition to the Perfectly Imperfect Pearl Collection - made with the cutest oval shaped freshwater pearls. It is a classic chic, minimalist pearl necklace with a feminine Scandi touch. An effortlessly chic necklaces that you can wear with pretty much anything.
'All good things come in threes'. Three has always been a magic number: in fairy lates, it represents the past present and future, and 'three' is associated with harmony, wisdom and understanding, so just had to add a little magic touch to this new pearl necklace with three little gold vermeil beads set of centre.
Wear this little necklace solo or layer it with your fave gold necklace or with the RAW Shine Pearl Choker and the Summer Loving Pearl Necklace. These RAW pearl necklaces are all about 1 inch different in length and are perfect for layering together.
- Delicate freshwater pearl necklace
- Standard length: adjustable 16- 17.5 inches
- Custom fitting available: simply write the desired length in the comment section at your checkout
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- The freshwater pearls are app 4-5 mm in length and are grade A-AA
- All RAW Copenhagen designs are handmade in Kent, UK, and come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue or ECO-cotton jewellery pouches.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders