The gorgeous Be Unique Peal Earrings are all of a kind boholicious earrings with baroque pearls. Only one pair made of each design. These baroque freshwater pearl earrings are super cool and have a lovely weight to them. All pearls are paired as best possible, but by nature they are all shaped uniquely. Choose your fave pair in Sterling silver or 24Karat gold plated Sterling silver with the gemstones of your choice.
- The earrings all feature off white fresh water baroque pearls
- All metal parts are Sterling silver and gold plated Sterling silver
- Choose between settings with small faceted sapphires, opals and aquamarines, as well as small handmade Sterling silver and vermeil beads
- The length of the earrings vary from 3.5 - 5.5 cm pending design
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The 24 Karat gold plating used on the Sterling silver parts can become worn, which is normal and to be expected. To preserve the gold plating as long as possible, I recommend that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery piece.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.