ARCHIVE SALE - The Charlottenlund Wrap, is a Sterling silver wrap bracelet that doubles as a necklace. It the little sister to the bestselling Bellevue Wrap. It is a super versatile and multi-functional jewellery piece. It has a lovely feminine yet RAW and Scandi cool vibe to it. This is a fuss free yet precious jewellery piece you can wear with anything, jeans, your work outfit or for a night out.
Wear this wrap on its own, to let the asymmetrically set gemstones stand out, or add the wrap to your stack of silver bracelets for a more boho chic look.
See also the Bellevue Wrap.
- Sterling silver wrap bracelet
- Sustainably made from recycled Sterling silver, also called ECO silver
- The rough faceted gemstones are ethically sourced
- Choose between yellow opals and grey labradorite
- The Wrap is app 52 cm long
- All Charlottenlund design come wrapped in black ECO friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC certified black cardboard and water-based glue. All shipping materials are also ecofriendly.
10 percent of the annual profit from RAW Copenhagen go to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process. It is best to store your Bellevue wrap in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag. However, if the bracelet gets a dull silver look, then simply rub it with a silver cleaning or a soft cloth.
Shipping within the GB is free.