Super cute boho chic bracelet, that adds a bit of glam and bubbly feeling to any outfit. As in many RAW designs the magical power of three also takes centre stage in this design, and the lovely chubby barrel like freshwater pearls light up any wrist.
- The bracelet is 18.5 cm long including a one inch extender chain
- Currently available in black hematite against freshwater pearls, but more gemstones options will follow shortly and are available upon request.
- All gemstones used are ethically sourced
- All metal parts are gold filled
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To ensure the best longevity of your jewellery, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.