Lovely lightweight big hoop earrings with semi-round freshwater pearls. These hoops are very flatteringly swinging by your jawline sending lovely sparkles from the luster of the pearls as you move.
All pearls are formed by nature, so do expect small charming irregularities. A classic yet boho chic jewellery design. The classic pearl earrings have become effortless and contemporary chic.
- Choose between peacock, soft pink and silver coloured pearls
- The hoops are 45 mm in diameter
- The size of the pearls vary from 7-10 mm in diameter
- The hoops are made from Sterling silver
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process.
It is best to store your jewellery in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag. However, if the silver jewellery do get a dull look, then simply rub it with a silver cleaning or a soft cloth.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.