The popular Bellevue Wrap now comes in a gold filled version. The Wrap is a super versatile and effortless chic jewellery piece. It's a triple wrap bracelet as well as a necklace. It has a lovely feminine yet RAW and Scandi cool vibe to it. This is a fuss free yet precious. You can wear it with pretty much anything.
Wear this wrap on its own, to let the asymmetrically set gemstones stand out, or add the wrap to your stack of gold bracelets or necklaces for a more boho chic look.
The wrap features a lovely contrast between the raw cut gems against the smooth gold filled beads, playing against each other like rocks in the yellow sand on a hot summer's day by the beach.
- Made from 14 kt gold filled beads and ethically sourced rough faceted gemstones
- Currently available with green African turquoise and pink rhodochrosite
- Have your Gold filled Bellevue Wrap custom made with the gemstone of your choice
- 52 cm long plus a 4 cm extender chain
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
Gold-filled jewellery rarely tarnishes. All the gold content is on the surface of the metal, and since gold doesn’t tarnish, neither should gold-filled. However, if tarnishing does happen under unique circumstances, it is best to simple polish your gold filled warp with a soft cloth
To best preserve your gold filled items, it is recommend that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery piece, and that you do not store your jewellery in the bath room, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver. Rather store your RAW designs in the jewellery box provide.
Shipping within the UK of free as is shipping to the EU on orders above £100.