Sterling silver Hamsa hand bracelet made with recycled Sterling silver beads.
A classic silver bracelet design with a boho vibe that looks equally cool worn individually or stacked. It looks particularly cool with the RAW Bellevue Wrap Bracelet.
- Silver Hamsa hand bracelet
- The bracelet is 18 cm, but I happily custom fit. Just write your wrist size in the comment section at the checkout.
- The Sterling silver beads are made sustainable from recycled silver
- The beads are 4 and 6 mm in diameter
- The hamsa hand charms are app 14 mm long
- All parts are made form Sterling silver
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process.
It is best to store your jewellery in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag. However, if the silver jewellery do get a dull look, then simply rub it with a silver cleaning or a soft cloth.
Free shipping on all GB orders.