Admit it, didn’t you ever fantasise about being a mermaid?
These gorgeous long earrings with funky baroque pearls have a free flowing and wanderlust vibe about them which we associate with mermaids swimming gracefully through the oceans. The earrings also feature cute pink rhodochrosite gemstones.
Seriously long, super feminine and so easy and lightweight to wear.
- The earrings feature off white fresh water baroque pearls
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- The length of the earrings is app 10 cm, but can be customised
- Designed and made by hand in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The 24 Karat gold plating used on the Sterling silver parts can become worn, which is normal and to be expected. To preserve the gold plating as long as possible, I recommend that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery piece.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.