Introducing the new Midnight Lapis Lazuli Huggie Earrings, featuring the gorgeous deep blue lapis lazulis from Brazil. Like the other Midnight designs also featuring lapis gemstones, these earrings are also inspired by the Van Gogh Starry Night paintings, which were indeed painted with with pulverised lapis lazuli.
Lapis lazuli have is associated with the opening of our minds and give enlightenment, and is used to encourage self-awareness, peace and harmony, compassion, as well as giving all kinds of good vibes to the body and mind of the bearer. Not bad for a little blue gem ; )
- The Midnight Lapis Lazuli Huggie Earrings are in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- Origin of Lapis Lazuli: Brazil
- All metal parts are gold plated sterling silver
- Length of the earrings app 2.7 cm, the lapis lazuli are 8mm wide and faceted cut
- The earrings come wrapped in a certified eco-friendly recycled paper jewellery box as well as an ECO-cotton jewellery pouch. All shipping materials are also ECO-friendly
- Gift wrapping is free as is adding a small personal note
Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.