The Orbit of the Moon Bracelet is an understated chic design that adds a lovely contrast and boho vibe to your work wear, and add a bit of a chilled vibe to your night out attire. Go for classic grey, purple or black or add a pop of colour with the red or green silk cord.
The bracelet fastens with an adjustable knot, to ensure it fits your wrist perfectly. Wear it by itself or mix it with your other favourite silver bracelets.
- The hammered Sterling silver charm is about 18 mm in diameter
- The cord is made of sustainable hand sewn silk
- The end of the cords are finished off with the RAW star charm and beads
- All metal parts are made from gold plated Sterling silver
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process.
It is best to store your jewellery in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag. However, if the silver jewellery do get a dull look, then simply rub it with a silver cleaning or a soft cloth.
Shipping within the UK is free as is shipping to the EU on orders above £100.