The Orbit of the Sun Bracelet is an understated chic design that adds a lovely contrast and boho vibe to your work wear. Go for classic grey, purple or black or add a pop of colour with the red or green silk cord.
The bracelet fastens with an adjustable knot, to ensure it fits your wrist perfectly. Wear it by itself or mix it with your other favourite gold bracelets.
- The hammered gold plated Sterling silver charm is about 18 mm in diameter
- The cord is made of sustainable hand sewn silk
- The end of the cords are finished off with the RAW star charm and beads
- All metal parts are made from gold plated Sterling silver
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Shipping within the UK is free as is shipping to the EU on orders above £100.