Introducing another fundraising design in support of humanitarian assistance to Ukraine as the awful war continues to cause massive human sufferings and devastation, not least on all the children. At the time of writing, on 24 March 2022, the UN refugee Agency, UNHCR, assesses that close to 4 million people have fled Ukraine, of whom an estimated 1.6 mio are children. Additionally millions of people are internally displaced and seeking refuge away from the worst fighting.
This time therefore the fundraising is in support of the charity ‘Save the Children’ and their humanitarian assistance which include a.o.:
- Distribution of winter kits of clothing and blankets
- Assistance with food
- Offering vital mental health support to children and their families
- Providing access to education
The Peace Earrings are a funky and effortless Scandi chic design kept in subtle yellow and deep blue gemstones reflecting the colours of the Ukrainian flag, and symbolising our solidarity with the people of Ukraine.
- Charity earrings in support of humanitarian assistance to Ukraine
- 50% from sales will go to Save the Children
- Lapis lazuli and yellow calcite gemstones
- The earrings are app 3.5 and 9 cm long
- All metal parts are gold plated sterling silver
- Handmade in my studio in Kent, UK