Cute, chic and girly Sterling silver threader earrings with precious small faceted gemstones and star charms.
Threader earrings swing playfully and flirtatiously at your jawline as you move and talk. A very elegant earring design. They are super lightweight and easy to wear, so wear them to the office, the park, or a night out.
Elegant with a carefree and boholicious vibe.
- Sterling silver Threader earrings
- Length approximately 18-19 cm long, when worn in the center they are 9 cm
- All metal parts are made from Sterling silver
- Choose between Sterling silver or gold plated Sterling silver finish
- Choose your favourite gemstone, currently soft pink translucent rose quartz, purple amethyst, pink opal, pink rhodochrosite in stock as well as without gemstone in pure silver or gold plated silver
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. The boxes also come with a hypoallergenic foam inlay.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
It is best to store your jewellery in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag.
Shipping within the UK is free as is shipping to the EU on orders above £100.