Super cute one of a kind necklace with gorgeous grey lavender blue iolite gemstone beads featuring a hand made spiral charm.
This boholicious necklace looks chic with pretty much everything, wear it layered or stacked with your other fave gold necklaces.
- The necklace is 16 inches with a two inch extender chain
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- Strung on a strong 49 wire
- Designed and made by hand in the RAW studio in Kent, UK
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.