The Bellevue Wrap, is a Sterling silver wrap bracelet that doubles as a necklace. It continues to be one of the RAW Copenhagen bestselling designs. It is a super versatile and multi-functional jewellery piece. It has a lovely feminine yet RAW and Scandi cool vibe to it. This is a fuss free yet precious jewellery piece you can wear with anything, jeans, your work outfit or for a night out.
Wear this wrap on its own to let the asymmetrically set gemstones stand out, or add the wrap to your stack of silver bracelets for a more boho chic look.
See also the Bellevue Wrap made from 14 Karat gold filled beads.
These are made to order, to allow for custom fitting, so please allow a few extra days for shipping.
- Sterling silver wrap bracelet
- The Bellevue Wrap is made sustainable from recycled Sterling silver, also called ECO silver
- The rough faceted gemstones are ethically sourced
- Choose between black hematite, grey labradorite, strawberry quartz and deep blue sapphires
- The Wrap is app 52 cm long, but get in touch to get it custom fitted, or simply write the desired length at check out in cm.
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10 percent of the annual profit from RAW Copenhagen go to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.