BACK IN STOCK. Reminiscing or dreaming of returning to the beach?
That is what this bracelet is all about. A bit like beach treasures, each bracelet is just like what you would have brought home from your day at the beach after surfing, swimming or sunbathing.
Pearl and gemstone bracelet with small perfect imperfections in the pearls as the pearls are freeform and fabulously individually shaped.
Wear this funky little beaut on its own or stacked, it looks super cool on sunkissed skin with a summer dress, as well as like a feminine contrast to a chunky knit in the rain.
- Pearl and gemstone bracelet
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- The bracelet is 18.5 cm long, including a 1 1/2 inch extender chain
- The pearls are fade A and AA freshwater pearls set with different coloured ethically sourced gemstones including pink opal, aventurine, serpentine and quartz
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO friendly jewellery gift boxes, and are shipped in ECO-friendly boxes.
10 percent of the annual profit of RAW Copenhagen goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.