Gorgeous choker that seriously bring out your inner beach babe and boho chick.
This gemstone chips necklace looks super chic worn by itself, not least with your white crisp shirt for work, or with a big winter sweater, but it also looks seriously fabulous if layered with your fave gold necklaces. It adds fun, playful and oozes chilled vibes, even if paired with a powersuit.
- Gemstone chips necklace
- Choose between green aventurine, peach moonstone, pink rhodochrosite or blue kyanite
- The choker is 14 1/2 inches long, but can be custom fitted, just write a note a the check out
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver and gold filled
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery boxes or ECO-cotton jewellery pouches. All additional shipping materials are also ECO-friendly
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all GB orders.