LIMITED EDITION. Gorgeous, delicate and super feminine choker. The Gone Girly Choker is the cutest raw pink opal necklace, the stones are faceted and in the cutest soft pink hues. The perfect feminine touch to soften your dark winter gear, and super elegant against a black dress or a business suit.
This little necklace will make you feel girly, elegant and boholicious all in one. The choker looks cool worn solo or layered with you fave gold chains.
- Untreated raw pink opal necklace
- The chokers is 14 inch long with a small extender chain
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- The pink opals are ethically sourced and are 2 mm in diameter
- All RAW Copenhagen designs are handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK, and come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.