The new RAW Copenhagen white freshwater pearl bracelet was designed to make you feel fabulously feminine and connected with your fave element - the sea - come summer come winter.
The bracelet goes well with everything, can be stacked with other gold or pearl bracelets. Pearls act an illuminator so ideal for wearing in the darker months.
- White freshwater pearl bracelet
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- Length app 18 cm, but can be custom fitted, just leave a comment at the check out
- All metal parts are gold filled
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO friendly jewellery gift boxes or eco-cotton jewellery pouches, and are shipped in ECO-friendly boxes.
10 percent of the annual profit of RAW Copenhagen goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more. I decided to donate to this charity as I used to work with vulnerable women in the Balkans and West Africa in my previous work.
Remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold filled or plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.