NEXT BATCH CURRENTLY BEING HALLMARKED AND PLATED, expected back in stock late December.
The Dunes hammered pendant necklace is a lovely addition to your fave necklace collection. Inspired by the beautiful sand dunes on the north coast of Sealand in Denmark, the dunes necklaces speaks to all sea, beach and texture lovers.
This necklace looks beautiful on its own and the small sand dune shapes on the pendants reflect the light so beautifully. However, the necklace also looks lovely layered for instance with the RAW Sun Simplicity and Orbit on the the Sun Necklaces.
- Hammered pendant necklace
- All parts are made from 24 karat gold plated Sterling silver
- The necklace comes with an 18 inch rolo chain, however, other chain options are available upon request
- The pendant measure 22 mm across
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. All shipping materials are also eco-friendly.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.