limited stock left, currently being hallmarked at the London Assay Office, ready to ship app 8 August 2021.
Super trendy, yet classic chic RAW Ripples Necklace now with the most gorgeous baroque pearl pendant.
This is your new go to statement necklace that looks gorgeous on it own with the lustre and curves of the pearl luring you in like the sirens of Greek mythology.
All designs in the New ECO Collection are inspired by the movements and textures by the Danish coastline that I grew up by, and are made exclusively with recycled so-called ECO-Sterling silver
See also the Ripples Bracelet.
- Oval chain link necklace
- The chain is 40 cm long and is closed with a toggle bar
- The chain was made in the UK with recycled Sterling silver to protect the environment
- The chain is plated with extra thick 18Karat gold
- The grade AAA pearl is approximately 26mm long
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. An ECO-cotton jewellery pouch is included for ease of storing and protecting when travelling.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more. I have chosen to donate to this Charity, as I used to work with refugees as well as vulnerable women and children in the Balkans as well as Westafrica.