A seriously gorgeous and unique large keishi pearl choker necklace. Make a statement with this pearl choker. Super feminine, classic chic yet with serious boho vibes all in one. Wear individually or with your fave gold necklace or pair with the RAW Freedom Pearl Necklace that features a single large keshi pearl.
This unica design is made from free formed keshi pearls with small beauty marks and imperfections that adds to its charm and effortless chicness.
- The choker is 15 inches long with a 1 1/2 inch extender chain
- The fresh water pearls are set wit small faceted ethically sourced peach coloured quartzites.
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver.
- Handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. All shipping materials are ECO-friendly as well
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all UK orders and on international orders to the EU above £100.