The bestselling necklace of 2020 and seen in the April 2021 edition of Women and Home in their 'Style It Up' article with Lynne Meek.
This freshwater pearl necklace is a modern classic and elegant, yet laidback boho chic design. I happily custom fit the length, so it sits just right by your collar bone, but it also comes with an extender chain, so you can play around with the length for layering, and when you wear it with different outfits.
I love this worn by itself with a simple t-shirt or jumper, or layered with a V-neck wrap or maxi dress, crisp white shirt or suit jacket.
My pearl suppliers are finding it increasingly hard to source good quality small freshwater pearls, so for now I am also making the choker with slightly bigger pearls as well, see the picture, as I am almost sold out the the choker with the teenie tiny pearls. The new pearl variant has a fabulous lustre.
You can layered this necklace with other pearl necklaces like the RAW Summer Loving or Make a Wish Necklace, or with gold chain necklaces in different lengths, add you old faves, or check our the RAW Sun Simplicity Necklace to the Sun Raw Necklace.
- Freshwater pearl necklace with gold charm
- Standard length: adjustable 14 - 15.5 inches
- Custom fitting available: simply write the desired length in the comment section at your checkout
- All metal parts are gold plated Sterling silver
- Choose between teenie tiny 2-2.5 mm or 2.5-3 mm freshwater pearls, both are grade AAA with a fabulous lustre
- All RAW Copenhagen designs are handmade in Kent, UK, and come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue as well as the ECO-cotton jewellery pouches, which are ideal for storing as well as travelling with your jewellery
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more. I donate to this charity as I strongly believe and women lifting each other up and as I used to work in the Balkan and West Africa with vulnerable women.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or the jewellery pouches to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all GB.