Cute, feminine and playful white freshwater pearl necklace with beautiful deep red garnet gemstones. Named after the colour of the sky at dawn on the Danish shores
This little number goes well with pretty much everything, cool with jeans and a white T-shirt, or adds colour and fun to a dark outfit.
Wear it individually or layered.
- White freshwater pearl and garnet necklace
- The necklace is 17 inches plus a one inch extender chain, custom fitting available
- All metal parts are gold plating Sterling silver
- The freshwater pearls are app 3-4 mm in length
- All RAW Copenhagen designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
Remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all GB orders above £50