The Bellevue Wrap, is a Sterling silver wrap bracelet that doubles as a necklace. It continues to be one of the RAW Copenhagen bestselling designs. It is a super versatile and multi-functional jewellery piece. It has a lovely feminine yet RAW and Scandi cool vibe to it. This is a fuss free yet precious jewellery piece you can wear with anything, jeans, your work outfit or for a night out.
Wear this wrap on its own to let the asymmetrically set gemstones stand out, or add the wrap to your stack of silver bracelets for a more boho chic look.
See also the Bellevue Wrap made from 14 Karat gold filled beads.
These are made to order, to allow for custom fitting, so please allow a few extra days for shipping.
- Sterling silver wrap bracelet
- The Bellevue Wrap is made sustainable from recycled Sterling silver, also called ECO silver
- The rough faceted gemstones are ethically sourced
- Choose between black hematite, grey labradorite, strawberry quartz and deep blue sapphires
- The Wrap is app 52 cm long, but get in touch to get it custom fitted, or simply write the desired length at check out in cm.
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC certified black cardboard and water-based glue.
10 percent of the annual profit from RAW Copenhagen go to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
To prevent the Sterling silver from tarnishing avoid storing all your Sterling silver jewellery pieces in the bath room, where the damp air can facilitate this process. It is best to store your Bellevue wrap in the RAW jewellery box or another jewellery box or bag. However, if the bracelet gets a dull silver look, then simply rub it with a silver cleaning or a soft cloth.
Free shipping on all GB orders above £50