The new super trendy gold vermeil chain bracelet is classic chic and perfect for wearing solo and for stacking with your other fave bracelets. The flat oval links in the chain are inspired by childhood memories of ripples spreading in the sea when playing 'splash rocks' and stone skipping.
You can customise the bracelet by adding on freshwater pearl charms.
All designs in the New ECO Collection are inspired by the movements and textures by the Danish coastline that I grew up by, and are made exclusively with recycled so-called ECO-Sterling silver
See also the Gold Ripples Necklace.
- Gold vermeil chain bracelet
- The bracelet is 18 cm long
- The chain was made in the UK with recycled Sterling silver to protect the environment
- Plated with extra thick 18 Karat gold
- All RAW Copenhagen jewellery designs come wrapped in black ECO-friendly jewellery gift boxes made from recycled and FSC®-certified black cardboard and water-based glue. An ECO-cotton jewellery pouch is included for ease of storing and protecting when travelling.
10% of RAW Copenhagen's annual profit goes to charity, from 2019 all charity donations go to Women for Women, a UK based charity that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more. I have chosen to donate to this Charity, as I used to work with refugees as well as vulnerable women and children in the Balkans as well as Westafrica.
To avoid tarnishing of the silver avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box or pouch provided, or jewellery storage to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all GB orders above £50