Currently being made, ready to ship Friday.
I know you also love blue and these deep blue gems designs are inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night paintings with the most electric blue colour painted indeed with pulverised lapis lazuli.
Lapis lazuli is associated with the opening of our minds and give enlightenment, and is used to encourage self-awareness, peace and harmony, compassion, as well as giving all kinds of good vibes to the body and mind of the bearer. Not bad for a little blue gem ; )
Wear this little beauty solo or stacked with gold bracelets.
- The Midnight Lapis Lazuli Bracelet is handmade in the RAW Studio in Kent, UK
- Origin of Lapis Lazuli: Brazil
- All metal parts are gold plated sterling silver
- Length 18 cm, but can be custom fitted, the lapis lazuli are 6mm wide and faceted cut
- The bracelet comes wrapped in a certified eco-friendly recycled paper jewellery box as well as an ECO-cotton jewellery pouch. All shipping materials are also ECO-friendly
- Gift wrapping is free as is adding a small personal note
Women for Women, a UK based NGO that helps women survivors of war in Afghanistan, the Balkans, Nigeria, DRC, Rwanda and Iraq, through vocational training, human rights awareness and much more.
The gold on gold plated jewellery can become worn over time. To ensure the best longevity of the 24 karat gold plating of your favourite designs, RAW recommends that you avoid the use of perfume, lotion, hairspray and other cosmetics to be in direct contact with your jewellery designs, as well as to avoid showering with your jewellery on.
Also remember that it is best not to store your jewellery in the bathroom, whether it is made of gold, gold plated metal or Sterling silver to avoid tarnishing from the damp air. Jewellery is best stored in the RAW jewellery box provided or in other jewellery pouches or boxes to ensure they keep their sparkle, shine and stay fabulous.
Free shipping on all GB orders above £50